Friday, August 3, 2012

The New Guy

The new guy on the block is moving in. I'm excited to see where this goes. I haven't ever blogged before. The main motivation for me starting this lies behind my "blog" on Tumblr.

http://chirhomas.tumblr.com

Tumblr isn't really a place for writing blogs. It is more of a place for pictures and quotes, so I thought I would kind of move my stuff over from there, but dive in a little deeper on here. I will probably still use that to post short ideas. A number of those I wrote down during class. I know that page is devoted entirely to religious ideas and quotes, but this blog will go beyond that. I want to write a lot about God, but I also plan on writing about sports, outdoors, workouts, and other various things. I'm excited to get started on this blogging journey! My only worry is keeping up with it. Right now i have a broken wrist, so it makes typing slow. I will be going back to school soon, so that might also slow me down. We'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment